DOG WALKING SERVICES
- One-to-One exercise, socialisation & training walks
Dog Walking Services: Tired Dog = Happy Dog = Happy Owners!
We are delighted to offer our bespoke dog walking service for busy families and owners who dont want to leave their dogs at home alone for all or part of the day, or dont want to leave their dog into a doggie daycare, which many dogs find overwhelming and stressful.
Our experienced, training coach will collect your dog and bring them out on a 60-min leash walk in your neighbourhood to exercise, socialise and enrich your dogs day. He will return home with a tired, happy dog - then settle them in with fresh water and a food portion if required ready for a nap before you return home.
Each walk covers:
- One-to-One on-leash solo walks for 1 hr
- Practising gentle loose-lead techniques with postive reinforcement
- Positive environmental, human and canine socialisation experiences
- Practise basic obedience exercises SIT, DOWN, LOOK, WAIT during the walks
- Practise safe on-leash dog-dog interactions
- Collection and return plus toileting and feeding if required
- Water replenished at home after walks
- Perfect for owners who prefer the personal touch for their dogs
- Perfect for dogs who need more on-leash practice
- Perfect for shy or nervous dogs who are overwhelmed by group walks or doggie daycare
- Wonder Paws gentle, positive reinforcement training methods
Areas Covered: Dunlaoghaire, Monkstown, Sandycove, Glasthule, Glenageary, Bray, Shankill, Killiney, Dalkey, Foxrock, Blackrock, Delgany, Greystones and surrounding areas
price: €20 per hr (discounts for multiple weekly walks or multiple dogs from same household)
Loose Lead Walking 60min Practical Training Session at your own home location
Many many owners experience the frustration of setting out for a nice walk with your dog but instead endure an unpleasant, arm-pulling experience that is uncomfortable for both owner and dog. For some owners, the problem is so bad, it leads to our companion dogs not being exercised and socialized sufficiently which may lead to more behavior problems, or worse, surrender to the pound or rescue.
Our 60-minute intensive training session will give you & your dog the practical skills required to develop and progress loose-lead walking together.
- Exercise & Socialisation
- Motivation & Rewards
- Practical Loose-lead techniques
- Loose-lead walking with distractions
- Useful Loose-lead equipment
dog's age: all ages welcome
pre-requisite: A healthy, non-reactive, human-friendly dog*
*(reactivity is addressed in our 4-week Reactive Rover course)